You’ve probably heard the phrase “content is king” right?
Your business content determines the kind of customers you’ll attract – Poor content attracts cheap, difficult or zero customers; Great content attracts affluent or sophisticated customers.
Content is what amplifies your business’s voice online and goes a long way to land you subsequent sales. Quality content sticks in the mind of the audience. This is the reason brands with great content get more sales and grow faster than competitors.
There are two kinds of content:
Text-based content has always been an integral part of business promotion. It involves telling compelling brand stories and writing valuable articles that speak directly to your target audience.
Research shows that people are more likely to buy a product after reading a case study or story that proffers a solution to their problem.
Visuals play an important role in promoting and setting your brand apart.
65% of the world’s population are visual learners, 90% of the information that comes to the brain is visual. Representations with visual aides are 43% more persuasive. It then makes more sense to use or develop content that your audience would easily relate with. Visual content taps into the psyche of your audience, enticing them to discover more about your business.
5 types of Visual Content that can boost your business
- Images: High-quality images that are contextual when accompanied by text get 94% more views than those without images.
- Videos: Videos are incredibly useful for presenting the problem that your business solves and its solution. A recent study by Moz shows that posts with videos receive nearly 300% more clicks on inbound links.
- Infographics: Infographics are an excellent way to show your audience what your business offers. Using numbers, facts & catchy pictures, they are a fun and quick way for your target audience to learn about your product or service without having to read too much.
- Memes: Memes are a strategic and productive way to stamp your business in the mind of your audience. They are usually very funny and thus have viral tendency built in. They can mean different things to different people.
- Presentations: Presentations are an effective way to introduce your business to your target audience. It could be the good old Powerpoint, a spicy canva presentation or a white marker animation. With attractive design and color, you pull the reader into the text.
Content, whether text-based or visuals, is what gets people to connect with your brand. You don’t have to do all the heavy lifting yourself. Either create it or outsource to digital agencies or freelancers. If you can share high-quality content and you promote it on a regular basis, the reputation and awareness of your business would definitely skyrocket.
Do you need quality contents for your brand marketing effort? Reach out now and let’s create awesomeness for your business. Consult us here!